Today, we’re going to talk about how to use Valor essential oil!
Here are 8 ways you can use this wonderful oil:
1. Wear it as a subtle perfume/cologne or create your own aftershave! Valor has a woodsy, positive scent comes from a blend of Black Spruce, Blue Tansy, and Frankincense. It smells so good! (Mix 10 drops of Valor and 15 drops of Eucalyptus in 1/4 cup of coconut oil.)
2. Feel extra courageous by diffusing this oil, inhaling it directly from the bottle, or put a drop onto each of your wrists. Valor is a great way to boost your self-esteem!
3. Having a bad day? Apply a few drops to your wrists or along your spine for a boost in your mood!
4. Soothe jaw pain for a couple of hours by applying a few drops of oil onto your jaw directly.
5. Valor has really wonderful healing properties. Ease tension after a long day at work by massage a few drops on the back of your neck.
6. If you can’t shake that headache, rub a few drops of oil onto your forehead.
7. Need relief for when you work out? Apply a few drops on your feet BEFORE a hard workout to boost your performance. Apply a few drops to your affected sore muscles and legs AFTER your workout to ease tension.
8. Put a drop of Valor on your big toe to promote a more restful night’s sleep!
Valor can awake your senses and brighten your mood first thing in the morning. It can also allow you to unwind and relax at the end of the day. Its powerful yet calming scent is versatile enough that you can integrate it into your morning and bedtime routines and anywhere in between.
If you have any questions or if you’d like to learn more about oils, feel free to reach out. I would love to come along side you in your journey. Join me on Instagram @tm.essential.oils, Facebook @tm.essential.oils, or send me an email at: TMinspired.email@example.com