Hey! I’m Amanda! I’m a wedding a portrait photographer in Long Beach, CA. (www.mirageandlight.com) Photography is my creative dream come true and it is so incredibly special to be able to capture memories that other people will love and cherish for many, many years. Around high school, I found out for myself how important these memories were. Not just the ones I was creating currently but the ones that I couldn’t get back. I had just lost my father, my mom had just given birth to my little brother and I was figuring out who I wanted to become. I would look back on these photos and think, “I remember how happy I was that day.” “Aww, my little brother was so tiny then!” Or even, “What was I thinking when I wore that outfit??” These little snippets of time carried such a significance for me that I wanted other people to feel that way about their memories, too.
Wanna know a couple more fun facts?
– I’m a wife to a handsome former navy sailor (who I met while working on a TV show in LA). A mother to a beautiful, silly and stubborn little girl named Goldie and fur mom to a perfect rescue pup named Piper Ann.
– My favorite movies are Midnight in Paris and The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.
– My usual Starbucks order is a Skinny Vanilla Latte with coconut milk (or a Pink Drink with light ice if it’s hot outside!).
– I’m a serial crafter and I find joy in organizing things by color and size.
– A perfect date night for me is dinner at one of our favorite local restaurants and watching whatever new Marvel movie just came out in theaters.
– Key Lime pie is my go-to dessert and Key Lime Pie Oreos are life.
In June of 2017, I gave birth to my sweet Goldie girl and my life was forever changed. It gave me a new realization that I needed to find better and healthier ways for not just her but my whole family to be the best they could be. That meant spending a little bit more on eco friendly, free from chemical diapers diapers, switching to a “free and clear” laundry detergent and scouring the internet for the best soaps and shampoos for us.
It was then that Taylor introduced me to Young Living and I instantly fell in love. Not only do these products make me feel good about what I am using for her but Chase and I as well. Having an alternative option to heal and promote wellness without all the nasty chemicals gives me so much piece of mind. I was amazed at how many chemicals are still in products that promote themselves as being “organic” or “all natural”. I never have had to worry about that with Young Living. It been amazing learning about all the ways oils can help for different aspects of our lives and I love when I can share these little bottles from heaven with others.
To order your Premium Starter Kit, click here.
When you click on the link you will want to:
1. Make sure that you select member as your option (the kit is only available to members).
2. Double check and make sure that the number 2801265 appears in both the enroller and sponsor I.D. fields.
3. Pick your Premium Starter Kit with the diffuser of your choice and decide if you’d like to set up a monthly order and earn more rewards.
If you want, you can choose to sign up now for Essential Rewards, Young Living’s auto-ship program. You can think of it as a customizable monthly wellness box.
Essentially, it means you will spend around $50 a month ($100 a month if you are doing the business side of Young Living). You will start building up points which can equal free products! You also will receive cheaper shipping, a percentage back in points towards free products, and the ability to receive all bonus’s and commissions! (This is 100% optional when you sign up and you can change your mind later.)
If you do decide to sign up for Essential Rewards now, you have two options:
- Your Premium Starter Kit can count as your first ER order (You will earn $10 back in points!). Simply check the box above and skip the next step.
- If you would like to select a different kit or a different, customized order as your first ER order, and want to order your Premium Starter Kit separately, you can do so in this next step:
4. (Optional) Add more products
Whether or not if you decided to sign up for Essential Rewards, you may want to save on shipping costs and add more to your kit order.
If you’d like to add more things outside of the kit to your order (such as: cedarwood essential oil for peaceful rest at night, valor essential oil for endless courage, deep relief roller for fatigued muscles, rose ointment for all things skin related, life 9 probiotic for gut health, or t-away oil for your little overwhelmed puppy at home) now is the time to do so.
Simply click on “add more products” and whatever you add will come with your kit – and you’ll only pay for shipping once.
If you wish to order only the Premium Starter Kit you selected, click “next”
5. Fill in other membership information: Name, billing/shipping address, contact info.
6. Create a username, password and pin (make sure to write these down so you remember them!)
You’ll also have an option to add in your SSN/tax information. (Your SSN/tax information will never be used unless you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, in which case they send you tax forms as required by law at the end of the year. If you decide to only have a wholesale membership and not do the business side, it will never ever be used.)
Continue by confirming that you read the terms and conditions.
7. Enter payment information for your order.
Your Young Living account is similar to an Amazon account. Your billing information will be memorized for you for fast ordering processes in the future.
The next time you’d like to order, simply log into your account at YoungLiving.com, click on “quick order” or “essential rewards” (for the monthly subscription program) and you can browse the catalog. As always, I’m here to help guide you.
8. Check out! (And await your amazing starter kit to arrive at your door!)
To order, click here.
To read more about what’s included in the Premium Starter Kit, click here.
To read more about Young Living Essential Oils, click here.
If you have any questions or if you’d like to learn more about oils, feel free to reach out. I would love to come along side you in your journey.